Our extensive expansion programme at Fujairah Terminals will be complete in Q4 2020.
To meet the needs of global shipping companies and service operators in line with the highest international standards, Abu Dhabi Ports is investing AED1 billion in upgrading Fujairah Terminals infrastructure and adding highly advanced equipment.
Our facilities include:
- Alongside draft of 15 metres
- Ability to accommodate vessels up to 9,000 TEU
- 1000 metre-long quay wall
- 300,000 square metres of yard area
- Extended bonded warehousing and covered storage areas
- Enhanced utilities
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Ship-to-Shore (STS) Post Panamax Quay Cranes
- Rubber-Tyred Gantry Cranes (RTGs)
- New IT systems